Pediatric Speech Therapy
Pediatric Speech Therapy addresses your child’s communication skills, identifying and treating potential problems or complications with language, speech, stuttering or voice development.
Common concerns or questions:
- Do you have concerns about your child’s ability to focus and follow directions?
- Does your child speak clearly and do others understand him/her easily?
- Do you have concerns about your child’s feeding or swallowing?
- Do you have concerns about your child not tolerating certain foods?
At Carousel Pediatrics, our speech therapy services focus on helping your child by improving:
- Receptive/expressive language
- Cognitive skills
- Speech sound production
- Oral motor development for speaking and feeding
- Social communication
- Vocal hygiene and maintenance
- Dysfluency or stuttering
- Swallowing and feeding
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your child’s speech or language development.